"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
-Clive Staples Lewis

Sunday, March 21, 2010

no title here sir

So i have decided to blog. I find this very narcissistic of myself. I don't really know what ill write yet but hopefully it gets published and i will never have to work again because of the money i get from the movie that's made of it. I have become a wannabe author. I cannot seem to get much more than a chapter of any story done so far but i enjoy it still. Maybe writing on here with stimulate my writing gland and the juices of creativity will overflow. So not sure what people write on these things...but I feel it will get better. Coffee has been on my mind today. One job i think i could do would to be a coffee farmer. My imagination takes me to a place where i oversee all these groovy dressed guys working coffee fields happily whilst i sit on a porch drinking the blackest most delish brew around. But i bet coffee farmers are like movie producers or fast-food resturant owners, in that they dont like movies much or eat their cheeseburgers. Oh well.
The jayhawks lost yesterday in the second round of the tourney...no i shant write anymore, the pain is still to near.
good night and good luck

1 comment: