"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
-Clive Staples Lewis

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ramble bamble here is the whip


I started to write a blog a couple minutes ago and found that I had nothing to say even worth a left click of the mouse so I stopped. I am not making very good progress on becoming an author who does nothing all day but think up utterly fantastic stories that will change people's lives and thoughts. Is there anyway that one can cheat in becoming a best selling author? I will do it. I see now what Faust was thinking when he made his more than deadly deal...the want to do great things without the will/talent is terrible. It makes you feel like a balloon animal. People laugh at you and find you amusing for 23 seconds at most, then they pop you. Alas, I am going to go work on a story about rabbits.
Love Nathan

3 comments:

  1. i think you had one two many Ambien this afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.....23 seconds later.....Get over your writer's pity party and write about what you know.

    So sorry you didn't play your harmonica at the talent show today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. i enjoy my pity party thank you.

    if i played my harmonica i believe i would have been attacked.

    ReplyDelete